How to download and create a WorkBooth CD in Windows Vista
Table of Contents
The CD Recording Wizard is a compact tool that is part of the Windows PowerTool set that extends the functionality of Windows using the built-in Windows tools. This tool is not provided by TeleTech but by a third party.
- Select from the following link to download the CD Recording Wizard from:
- Windows Vista
- Click "32-bit Version" to download the software
- Windows Vista
- When prompted, select 'Open'.
- A window will open with the contents of the downloaded archive.
Double-click on "setup.exe" to run the installer.
- A User Access Control warning message will appear asking if the application can be trusted. Select 'Accept' to continue.
- The installer will start. At the first prompt, click 'Next'.
- When prompted for the installation folder select 'Everyone' to install to, then click 'Next'.
- To finally confirm the installation, then click 'Next'.
- The CD Recording Wizard will install. When complete click 'Close'.
The final step is to download and burn a copy of the WorkBooth CD.
- Click on the following link. When prompted to Open or Save the file select 'Open'.
- When the download is complete, the CD recording Wizard will automatically start.
- Insert a blank CD-R into the media drive and wait for the drive to become ready.
- Select the appropriate recording drive in the "Recorder" window and click 'Next' to continue.
- The WorkBooth CD image will be written.
- When complete the CD will be automatically ejected and the program will finish.